March 29, 2016 12:00 AM | by Zeina Tawfik
The Recipe to Make Mini Burgers Like a Pro
Aren't mini burgers just so cute? Mini burgers are actually great for when you need to eat a tasty burger, but you're not hungry enough for that big burger. Mini burgers are also an excellent choice if you're having friends over - they're a great treat and everyone will love them! Impress your gang, and learn how to make mini burgers with this easy recipe.
What you will need to make homemade mini burgers:
500 Grams ground chuck meat
1/2 Tsp black pepper
1/2 Tsp salt
1/2 Tsp onion powder
1/2 Tsp garlic powder
8x Mini burger buns (toasted)
Sliced cheese (optional)
Slices tomatoes (optional)
Sliced onions (optional)
Steps to make homemade mini burgers:
1. In a bowl, mix the onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper and set aside.
2. Now add the ground check meat to the seasoning mix, and blend thoroughly using your hands.
3. Fold the meat on a clean surface, and using a small round cutter, cut the meat into 8 pieces.
4. Add some oil to a grill pan, and cook the mini burgers on each side for a couple of minutes.
5. You can also grill the tomatoes and onions if you'll be adding any to your mini burgers.
It's time to assemble your mini burgers! Spread a small amount of
ketchup and mayonnaise on the buns, and layer up your mini burger as
Find out how to make the most delicious recipes from our Kitchen section here.