March 25, 2019 01:32 PM | by Menna Awad
The Easiest Homemade Baked Potato Chips Recipe Ever!
Before we begin, I'd like to take a moment to thank the mighty potato. Potato, you give us everything delicious, from the beloved french fries to the creamy mashed heaven. Thank you for being the one wonderful vegetable that is so adaptable, so tasty, and so easy. You are The Chosen One, and this recipe is for you.
Can you tell I really love potatoes? My favorite homemade recipe is crispy chips that explode with flavor, and the best part is they're so easy to make.
- 1 potato, skinned and thinly sliced
- Garlic powder
- Olive oil
1. Place the potato slices in a bowl.
2. Add a generous pinch of all ingredients except olive oil (after this, the potato slices should be reddish in color from the paprika and other colored ingredients).
3. Use a brush to cover the base of your pan with olive oil (to avoid chips sticking).
4. Place the pan in the oven on 200 degrees for 25 minutes or until the chips turn golden.
Serve alone or with favorite dip. You can also make your own dips at home with any of these recipes.
Main Image Credits: tasteofhome.com
Find out how to make the most delicious recipes from our Kitchen section here.