August 07, 2013 12:00 AM | by Zeina Tawfik
Nutella Cookies Recipe
Eid is coming up and we're so looking forward to stuff ourselves with
kahk, maamoul and delicious cookies. Here's an easy Nutella cookies
recipe that you can prepare to share some love with your family this
Eid. You don't need to be a baking pro to get the Nutella cookies ready,
it's fast to make and we guarantee that your cookie jar will be empty
in no time.
What you will need:
3/4 Cup Flour
1/4 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Nutella
1/4 Cup Chocolate Chips
1. Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine the flour, sugar, egg, Nutella into a large bowl and mix together until they form a dough.
3. Now add the chocolate chips until it gets evenly mixed into the dough.
4. Use a cookie sheet, place it on a tray and start making dough balls, each about 1 inch in diameter.
5. Place the dough balls on the tray, about 2 inches apart and press with your hands to create thick disks.
6. Bake the Nutella cookies in the oven for 10 minutes.
7. Enjoy your freshly baked Nutella cookies warm with moist chocolate chips or leave it to cool down for crunchy bites.