September 29, 2013 12:00 AM | by Zeina Tawfik
Kiwi Mint Smoothie Recipe
The kiwi mint smoothie is a very refreshing and healthy drink, it's loaded up with fibers and kiwi is known to be a rich source of vitamin C. Take couple of minutes to do the kiwi mint smoothie and you'll end up with a delicious and nutritional drink. After all, we're currently transiting from summer to fall, so face the flu season by taking your vitamin C intake from a yummy cup of kiwi mint smoothie.
What you will need:
2 Kiwis (pick ripe ones)
2 Cups Spinach Leaves
1/2 Cup Mint Leaves
1/2 Cup Water
1 Tablespoon Honey
1. Add the spinach and mint leaves to the blender, along with the lemon juice, water and honey.
2. Start the blender on a low speed until the ingredients are smoothly mixed.
3. Peel the kiwis and banana, cut into chunks and add to the blender.
4. Start the blender again, but increase its speed gradually until the ingredients start to finely mixed together.
5. Your kiwi mint smoothie is now ready, you just need to leave it in the refrigerator before serving it. It is best to drink the kiwi mint smoothie chilled.