March 08, 2015 12:00 AM | by Nada Allam
Garlic Bread Recipe
Garlic bread is the type of food that can be served as an appetizer or even as a crisp touch to be added to soup. Personally, I love garlic bread, and the best thing about it, it that it's super easy to make at home. If you are having a gathering and wondering what kind of snacks you can serve, garlic bread is definitely the way to go.
What You Will Need:
Bread of your choice. Toast is better for soups and baguette for appetizers.
4 Cloves of crushed garlic
2 Tbsp of Parmesan cheese
1 Cup of butter
1. Start by slicing and toasting the bread first, to get rid of the softness of the bread.
2. Mix the butter and the garlic together in a small bowl.
3. Spread the butter and garlic mix on top of the bread.
4. Use a cheese shredder to add some Parmesan cheese onto the butter and garlic spread.
5. Place the bread in the toaster or oven for a few more minutes, just to warm it up and give it that crunchy touch.
6. Finally, sprinkle some parsley on top and serve your garlic bread.
Find out how to make the most delicious recipes from our Kitchen section here.Have You Read These?