June 22, 2014 12:00 AM | by Dalia Hosny
Fried Mushroom Recipe
Yes, mushrooms is all about Vitamin D! Believe it or not, mushroom is the only vegetable that has vitamin D so why not make a healthy dish full of vitamins? If you want to snack on something or longing for a different appetiser then you should go for this fried mushroom recipe. It's perfectly crispy, easy to make and super delicious.
What you will need:
1 1/4 Cup fresh white mushroom
1 Cup water
1 Cup flour
1/2 Cup cornstarch
3/4 Tsp baking powder
2 Cups bread crumbs
1/4 Tsp salt
Cooking oil for frying
1. In a medium-sized bowl put baking powder, cornstarch and flour with a pinch of salt. Add water to the mixture and make sure they all blend.
2. Stick toothpicks in each mushroom and separately dip them in the mixture until it's fully covered.
3. Pour the two cups of bread crumbs in a medium-sized bowl. After you remove the leftovers, coat each mushroom by rolling it in bread crumbs.
4. Deep fry the mushrooms until well cooked or until it turns golden.
5. Feel free to dip it in ranch or your favourite dipping sauce.