December 03, 2018 01:55 PM | by Jasmine Kamal
Master This Mouth-Watering Chicken Parmesan Recipe like an Italian Chef
Who doesn't just adore Italian cuisine? No matter how our food preferences may differ, Italian recipes never fail to present diverse delicious recipes for every taste. If you're bored with everyday recipes, this tasty, easy chicken Parmesan with tomato sauce recipe will be your savior! It's easy and handy, and your family will just love it! Check it now, and thank me later!
- 6 pieces chicken breasts
- 6 grated cheese slices
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 Tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp corn oil
- 3 cups crushed rye
1. Put the eggs in a bowl and beat them well.
2. Mix the Parmesan cheese with the rye in another bowel.
3. Set your oven at 190 ° C and leave to heat.
4. Stuff the chicken breasts with the grated cheese.
5. Dip the chicken breasts in the beat eggs first, then in the cheese and rye mixture.
6. Now, add the tbsp corn oil to a large pan.
7. Put the pan on the cooker and fry the chicken breasts from 8 to 10 minutes.
8. Bring a tray and polish it with tomato sauce.
9. Place the fried chicken breasts in the tray and leave in the oven for about 20 minutes.
10. Serve it in your favorite plate, garnish with parsley, basil or any other preference, and enjoy!
Main Image and Recipe Credits: www.cafedelites.com