October 15, 2017 12:00 AM | by Zeina Tawfik
Anyone Can Make This Banana Bread Recipe, and That's Why It's Great!
There's a load of loaf cake recipes out there, but the banana bread is absolutely one of my all-time favorites! It's moist, yummy and above all, you can easily do it in less than an hour. Did I get you hyped up? Well, here's an easy banana bread recipe that you can follow...
Ingredients to make banana bread:
3 ripe bananas (peeled)
1/3 cup butter (melted)
1/2 cup sugar
1/3 cup sour milk
1 1/2 cups flour
1 egg (beaten)
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup walnuts (crushed)
A pinch of salt
Steps to make banana bread:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, and prepare a buttered loaf pan aside.
2. In a large bowl, mash the bananas using a fork until they're smooth.
3. Add the melted butter, the baking soda, the sugar, the sour milk and a pinch of salt. Stir and mix very well as you're adding each ingredient.
4. Now add a beaten egg, the vanilla extract, the walnuts, and the flour. Keep stirring until you have a smooth mixture.
5. Pour the batter into the loaf pan, and bake at 350 degrees for around 60 minutes.
You can cover your banana bread with a white glaze, and here's a quick recipe:
In a small bowl, mix 4 tbps of sugar, along with 1 tbsp of melted butter, 1 tsp of milk, and 1 tsp of vanilla extract. Stir the mixture very well, and then pour over the freshly baked banana bread.
What to Wear with Black Jeans? 30 Looks to Inspire You!
Can Butter Be Your Dry Hair's Quick Fix?