April 05, 2016 12:00 AM | by Zeinab El-Fiqi
An Easy Homemade Barbecue Chicken Pizza Recipe
Seriously, who doesn’t love pizza? Maybe two or three people in this world, but they’re probably missing out on a lot. Anyway, pizza lovers, this barbecue chicken pizza recipe will change your life. Once you master the homemade chicken barbecue pizza recipe, you will never need to order pizza ever again from any restaurant. So, here an easy recipe to make chicken barbecue pizza at home.
Ingredients for the barbecue chicken pizza recipe:
Shredded mozzarella cheese (quantity to your preference)
Shredded Gouda cheese (quantity to your preference)
1 red onion (sliced)
Chicken breasts cut into cubes (2 boiled breasts)
2 Tsps of active dry yeast
2 Tbsps of sugar
1 cup of warm water
½ Tsp salt
1 Tbsp of olive oil
3 cups of bread flour
Steps to make the pizza dough:
1. In an empty bowl, add the active dry yeast, sugar and warm water, and mix them all together. Then leave the mixture to sit in for 10 minutes.
2. After 10 minutes, add the salt, the olive oil and the bread flour and use a whisk to mix them. Sprinkle some flour on the dough, and start using your hands to form a ball with the dough.
3. In another bowl, spread olive oil on the inside and place the pizza dough inside it and cover it with a plastic wrap. Let it sit in for an hour.
4. On a board or a flat surface, sprinkle some flour and expand the pizza dough with a roller.
5. Now get a pan, put some olive oil and spread it all over before you place the pizza dough.
6. Aside, mix the boiled chicken breasts with some barbecue sauce.
7. Spread some barbecue sauce on the pizza dough.
8. Spread the shredded Gouda cheese.
9. Spread the shredded Mozzarella cheese.
10. Randomly place the chicken cubes on top of the cheese.
11. And finally add the shredded red onions.
12. Place the pizza in the oven and set the temperature to medium, leave it for 10 to 15 minutes.
13. Take out the barbecue chicken pizza, and garnish it with some cilantro.
Find out how to make the most delicious recipes from our Kitchen section here.
Don't Leave Just Yet!