February 08, 2022 05:00 PM | by Salma Ihab
40 Funny Valentine's Day Cards Your Partner Will Actually Love!
Who said Valentine's Day had to be just red hearts and love poems? and if you believe that it does not have to be one day to show someone you love them and that you have 365 days to do so, but you want to make Valentine's Day extra special by enjoying some handcrafting and some funny puns, then you will love these 40 funny Valentine's Day cards your partner will actually love!
Here are the funniest and most punny Valentine's Day cards for you to give to your partner:
1. Nothing beats a funny banana pun for complimenting your partner.
2. We all know that eating tacos is messy, but the messier it is, the yummier it is, and if your partner enjoys messy tacos, this funny valentines card is for them.
3. Nothing says to your partner that you truly belong to them like some bee buzz card.
4. If they absolutely love ice cream, they are the one!
5. Show your outdoorsy partner how much you adore them with a simple "I lava you."
6. It is important to have a healthy relationship, so express your love in a carrot way.
7. There are many pieces in the puzzle world, but show your partner that they are the right piece for you.
8. Sushi and soy sauce go well together, and what better way to show that to your partner?
9. Matcha is the new craze, and if you and your partner want to join in, get them some Matcha to try and give them the card to show your love.
10. If your partner loves plants and has a large collection, speak their language and show them how much you actually love them.
11. Who doesn't love McDonald's? Yes, we all do! One large combo, please.
12. We've all lost a pair of socks and when we find them, we can throw a party out of joy, so why not express your love to your partner in a sock-related way?
13. Here's a funny pun to express your affection for your coffee-loving partner.
14. Another sushi-related love pun, because you can never have too many sushi puns.
15. A little pizza pun with extra cheese
16. You mean the world to me, but with a pun.
17. We are all aware that love causes butterflies and, in some cases, goosebumps.
18. Donuts without sprinkles are meh.
19. Want to ask someone to be your Valentine in an unusual way?
20. Express your love in matches?
21. Some tomato love, I mean from head to toe.
22. Anyone? cereal? Lucky charm?
23. Who doesn't love a big bear hug?
24. You know how your heart skips a beat when you see your partner? Should we say a beet?
25. You simply need to show your partner that you are their type in an unexpected way.
26. Potter heads will love this!
27. Mochi is the new ice cream trend, so keep your "I love you" expressions up to date.
28. Tell them you're always thinking of them, but in a funny way.
29. There is plenty of fish in the sea, but we always have a special spot for a special fish.
30. For the asthmatic peeps out there, we all know that we can't live without our inhale
31. If you play cards with your partner, continue the tradition by giving them this card.
32. Tic-Tac-Toe with a twist
33. Some puppy love
34. You only give the key to your heart to one person, your special someone.
35. Your heart skips a beat or races because you love them.
If you want to be crafty this year and make your own card, here are a few ideas:
1. Include pictures of your pets in the card
2. A simple and lovely Valentine's Day card in pink and red
3. A few hearts and a funny joke would make a cute Valentine's card
4. You picked them? or did they pick you? So, whoever picked the other, make a card about it
5. "Love is like floating on clouds" type of card
All Image Credits: Pinterest
Main Image Credits: The Daily Beast
L.O.V.E, a four letter word with so much more behind it. Explore it all in our Love & Relationships section.