November 25, 2013 12:00 AM | by Arabia Weddings
Tips to Decorate Large Wedding Venues
If you have chosen a large venue for your wedding, but just
can’t decide how to decorate it the right way, here are some tips to help you
- Add tall centerpieces to lower the ceiling.
- Bring the outdoors in, and fill your hall with small trees and plants.
- Make sure you have enough waiters and staff members to cover the whole area so things can run smoothly.
- Large venues can be overwhelming and your guests might need to be guided by lights, candles, or plants to know their whereabouts.
- Instead of a buffet or bar, have waiters cater to your guests to save them the trouble of standing in line or walking for long distances.
- Divide the hall into sections, add some curtains or decorations and separate the hall. For example, separate the dining area from the dancing area.