July 09, 2013 12:00 AM | by Arabia Weddings
The Groom’s Etiquette Guide and Duties
Congratulations! You’re now officially a groom-to-be, and with this new title you will have many new responsibilities.
Here is what every groom needs to know:
· Take your male friends and family members suit shopping, this will help you get some advice, and you will get a clear idea on how everyone will look like.
· Buy your bride a gift to present to her before the wedding, it doesn’t have to be expensive, but your bride will love the thought of it.
· Work on all your marriage papers and don’t depend on the bride to do this task.
· Be understanding, your bride has been dreaming of this day since she was a little girl, so if she wants to invite all her friends and co-workers to celebrate don’t ignore her request and discuss this together.
· Always show interest when your bride is talking about wedding plans, it is your wedding too and your bride wants you to be with her at every meeting with the planner.
· The bride and groom should take some time to go around and thank people for attending their wedding.