August 31, 2016 | by Nada Allam
Eight Simple Rules to Spoil Your Man
Wondering what are the things you can do to spoil your man? Men and women are wired differently, we all know that. A simple example, the reaction a women has from some roses is most definitely not the same as if you were to give a man roses.There is an ongoing debate between men and women, husbands and wives, boyfriends and girlfriends and it never seems to get solved. One party continually argues that you can easily spoil a man, while the other party completely refutes the argument and the rebuttal begins. The fact is that, men and women are different in their own ways and need to be cared for differently. So ladies, we rounded up eight simple tips on how to spoil your man that will go a long way. They should be pampered and spoiled too right?
1. Boys and their toys! Whether it is PlayStation, gadgets etc…boys really love to play with their toys. Unfortunately as women, we have been taught not to play with the guys' things and vice versa. However, I think you should really give their toys a chance. Why not play some PlayStation or Xbox with your man for a night. You might not win a lot, but you sure will have a laugh and he will definitely appreciate the effort you did. So instead of sitting quietly, reading a magazine, a great way to spoil your man is to grab that joystick and bring on a little friendly competition. This certainly works perfectly on ideas you can do to spoil your man.
2. Simplicity goes a long way with men. Women like diamonds, and sparkles, but men like kindness and thoughtfulness. When out with your friends and his coke and cup come, open it up for him and pour his drink, put some napkins next to him, add the sugar to his tea etc... The man's sole job is to take care of you in life, why not take care of them in whatever way you can.
3. It's a known fact, men will eat absolutely anything. If you leave them alone for a week, they will probably order some junk food, if not the same order every night. Point is, as long as whatever is available in front of him is edible, he is good to go. However, why not make him his favorite meal from time to time. After a long's day work, let him come home to his favourite home cooked meal, or even his favorite dessert. All it takes to spoil your man could be you working hard to make him his favourite dessert, or even running out to get him his favourite ice-cream shows how much you appreciate him and want to see him happy.
4. When two people meet, there is a period in which he meets your friends, you meet his friends and the little acquaintances begin. Why don't you exert the extra effort and spoil your man by building a relationship with his close friends? Before you came along, these people were very important to him, and if they are important to him, they should be extremely important to you. Plus, once they become your friends, they will help you out a lot when shopping for his birthday gift.
5. Men love soccer, basketball, or whatever sport seems to be trending nowadays. A super easy way to spoil your man is to pay attention to your his favourite player and team, because that way you can personalise something meaningful to him. Opt for his favorite player's jersey, instead of a perfume or a regular shirt, and print his name and lucky number on it. Just like we like jewelry, they like jerseys.
6. The sports season began and every Wednesday night your man insists on staying home to watch the game. Now I am sure for most of us women, watching a game can be quite boring, and you would much rather be out with your friends or doing something else. But why not turn game night into date night every once in a while. Spoil your man and make him feel special by picking a place with good food and a TV, or even prepare a night of his favourite snacks and drinks and sit through the entire game with him. Just cheer for the team he is cheering for, it would mean a lot to him.
7. A man's career is probably the first most important thing in his life. He wants to be successful to make a good living and be able to abide by his responsibilities. Every steeping stone in his career is important, whether it is a promotion, raise or even just being awarded employee of the month. It is up to you to celebrate that success, and be the proud woman by his side. When they work as hard as they do, they deserve that pat on the back and they deserve your eternal support through whatever tough time they go through in their work. I promise you when he makes it to the top, the first thing he will think of is you and how you had his back the entire time.
8. The most important thing a woman can be to a man, is that bright ray of sunshine in his life. After a long's day work, men want to come home, or meet someone smiling with a positive attitude to lift his spirits. He most definitely doesn't want to meet a complaining woman about the plumber's awful handy work or how someone crazy almost hit her car and ruined her whole day. Spoil your man and make him feel adored and be the smile in his life, the moment he sees you he puts that work worry behind him for a few hours and focuses on you. That way both of you gain out of the relationship, as opposed to coming home to a heated argument and sleeping mad at each other. You will just wake up more frustrated and the awful cycle will begin.
If you're reading this, I dare you to take on one of these eight simple rules to spoil your man and apply them, it's time for a little happiness I must say.