May 30, 2016 12:00 AM | by Zeina Tawfik
DIY: How to Make Your Very Own Pom-Pom Embellished Sandals
Pom-pom embellished accessories are one of the top fashion trends for Summer 2016, and there are certain items that everyone is currently obsessed with. Like what? I bet everyone's wishlist includes Aquazzura's pom-pom embellished sandals and Elina Linardaki's tasseled gladiator sandals. If you also like pom-pom accessories, then you'll love this DIY fashion project, as I'll teach you how to make your very own pom-pom embellished sandals.
What you'll need to DIY pom-pom embellished sandals:
- Plain sandals
- Embellished ribbons
- Fabric glue
- Needle and thread
Steps to DIY pom-pom embellished sandals:
1. Firstly, make sure your pair of sandals is clean and dust-free.
2. Sew the tassels and pom-poms to the embellished ribbon, and then cut its ends according to the length of the straps.
3. Carefully use the fabric glue to fix the embellished ribbon on the sandals.
4. You can use plastic clips to make sure the ribbon is fixed well. Remove it after a while when the glue has dried.
5. Add extra pom-poms to the ankle straps and the shoelaces.
6. Your very own Aquazzura-inspired pom-pom embellished sandals is now ready!
Looking for another creative DIY? We've got a ton here!
Don't Leave Just Yet!