December 03, 2012 12:00 AM | by Arabia Weddings
Headpieces for the Fashionable Bride
Headpieces are now considered to be the new tiaras. They have been trending for the past couple of years and are still in style full throttle for seasons to come.
Brides are looking for beautiful headpieces that will give them a special and personal touch to their bridal look. So here are our best picks of beautiful headpieces you will love:
1. Gala Curious: This headpiece by Gala Curious will make you look like a Greek goddess, the Ephemere headband, in rose gold and brass.
2. Jenny Packham: How about this headband that’s delicately beaded in Swarovski crystal on a fine fabric base? This headband by Jenny Packham will make you sparkle all night.
3. Kat Swank: For a more boho inspired look, this headpiece by Kat Swank is lovely, with flowers, feathers and jewels.
4. Sasha Samuel: If you liked Kim Kardashian's diamond headband, you can get the look but for cheaper with these designs by Sasha Samuel.
5. Johanna Johnson: With a beautiful headpiece like this you won't even need a veil! It’s handcrafted with Parisian embellished lace and Swarovski crystals on soft ivory colored tulle. By Johanna Johnson.