January 19, 2015 12:00 AM | by Dalia Hosny
Layer up Your Winter Look with Shirt Dresses
Forget the extremely fitted dresses, it's time to get more comfy and layer up your winter look with shirt dresses! Shirt dresses are one of the simplest things you could wear and style if you're in a rush. Aside from the fact that shirt dresses are absolutely a chic take on the tomboy look, they can also be styled in so many different ways.
How to style a shirt dress in winter?
- Simply throw an over-sized knitted cardigan or pullover on your shirt dress, to keep you warm and give you an ultra chic look.
- You could also pair your shirt dress with a cropped top, and team up with tights or leather leggings.
- Wear your shirt dress with your favorite pair of jeans, then layer with a colored coat or a chic cape on top.
- The key to looking super feminine, is to button up your shirt dress, and clash it with a belt, to give your body more definition.
- Pair up your shirt dress with a long fur vest and buckled boots.
Photo Credits: Iamchiclondon.com
Life is too short to wear boring clothes! Stay up to date with our Trends section here.
Have You Read These?Seven Steps to Treat Your Cracked Heels