September 17, 2013 12:00 AM | by Nada Allam
Five Things About the Vivienne Westwood Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
Vivienne Westwood's show was definitely one of those shows people will be talking about and instagramming for the next few days. Her Spring/Summer 2014 Red Label collection went out of her comfort zone. Here are five things about Vivienne Westwood's Spring/Summer 2014 Red Label collection at London Fashion Week.
1. Lily Cole performed a contemporary dance for the opening of Vivenne Westwood's Sping/Summer 2014 Red Label show. Her gown, if you would like to call it that, was designed by Grecian-esque, can you see the irony?
2. Hair and makeup at the show was an iconic mess, yet one to be remembered.
3. Westwood's Red Label collection was very wearable, not like her usual ensembles.
4. The jackets and coats were extremely artistic and embraced the floral trend. Definitely a statement piece to add to your winter outfits.
5. Elegant jumpsuits were spotted in the Red Label collection, inspired by the menswear trend.Stay tuned for our daily coverage from London Fashion Week for Spring/Summer 2014.