September 18, 2013 12:00 AM | by Dalia Hosny
Five Things About the Mulberry Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
It strikes me that Mulberry manage to keep a chic yet practical fashion sense all the time. Here are five things you need to know about Mulberry's Spring/Summer 2014 artsy fashion show.
1. Floral prints rocked the runway. It was literally everywhere! It came in all shapes and sizes. I fell in love with it. Cheerful white-on-white outfits were seen on the runway too.
2. Bull dogs looked so pretty and playful in floral prints too on the Mulberry Spring/Summer 2014 catwalk!
3. The most powerful front row guest and fashionista, Anna Wintour, never fails to attract the attention as she stood out in a leather blue coat among others.
4. Mulberry embraced the groovy 60's vibe throughout the whole fashion show, the color palette was crazy and spontaneous. It included sophisticated baby blue, bright orange, grey and creamy white.
5. This was Emma Hill's final show as Mulberry's Creative Director, and she ended her relationship with the English label in a totally successful way.Stay tuned to our daily coverage of London Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2014.