March 17, 2013 12:00 AM | by Zeina Tawfik
Thoughts of a Mum - Sogol Zabihi
Sogol Zabihi, a mother and Jewels by Sogol Jewelry Designer in Dubai.
1. The best advice my mum ever gave me is...
2. What's the one thing you got from your mum and you'd like to pass down to your kid?
3. Share with us a lesson that motherhood has taught you.
Love, patience and more patience.
4. What's your favorite part of being a mum?
When my daughter sleeps in my arms or stares into my eyes with a smile.
5. Recommend a survival kit to the new mums out there.
Sleeping and eating on time is a must.
6. What's the oddest thing you have carried in your handbag as mum?
7. Do you get in the way of your kid's fashion choices?
She's only 1 year old, so I can still dress her the way I like for now.