September 07, 2016 12:00 AM | by The Fustany Team
Ascia AKF Shows You How to Be Stylish During Pregnancy with Hijab Looks
Your favorite hijab fashion blogger Ascia AKF is currently pregnant, and her pregnancy style is just so cute. The mother of a little boy called Adam is expecting baby number two, but as a strong modern day woman, Ascia AKF is living life to the fullest in comfortably stylish hijab pregnancy looks.
Whether she’s in New York City attending a major fashion event like Tom Ford’s “Black Orchid” scent launch or in her home country Kuwait running errands and keeping up with her growing business “Desert Baby”, Ascia AKF is a great inspiration for many Arab women wearing the hijab. Every day she proves to be a stylish mum and a totally lady boss!
Need some hijab pregnancy fashion inspiration? Just scroll down and see Ascia's pregnancy looks.1. Jumpsuits for hijab and maternity are too cute! And Ascia AKF styled it perfectly.
2. Styling the baby bump with a long and over-sized shirt looks very comfortable and chic.
3. Steal this hijab maternity style tip Ascia accidentally gave...apparently linen on linen is perfect for terribly hot days and pregnancy!
4. Another stylish hijab outfit Ascia wore in New York City... How cute does she and her baby bump look in a striped jacket? Too cute.
5. Again, Ascia wore another long shirt-dress, but with a twist. It looks so comfortable to move in for any woman wearing hijab on busy days.
6. I love what Ascia wore to the Tom Form "Black Orchid" scent dinner, she looked so chic and she represented Arab women in the best way!
7. Ascia and her husband look adorable on vacation, and a white shirt and a headscarf are perfect for a sunny day!
8. Ascia's chic and modest look for work is an inspiration for every lady boss!
Being a mum is a full-time job, so you might as well do it in style! Read more from our Stylish Mamas section here.
Have You Read These?