April 23, 2019 08:03 PM | by Jasmine Kamal
Yes! You Can Wear Pink and Yellow Together and Look Incredibly Chic
I know what you're thinking..."No. Just, No." It's hard to imagine wearing an outfit mixing two bold colors together. However, we showed you before that mixing two brights together doesn't eliminate the chicness of your outfit.
This summer 2019 is a great opportunity for you to try out something as different and as bold as wearing pink and yellow together. They are both very loud colors but finding the right way to pair them might end up your new favorite way to make a statement. So here are some ideas on how you can incorporate in one outfit:
1. Wearing a yellow skirt with a pink top or vice versa.
2. You can try pairing a yellow dress with a pink bag and shoes.
3. Wear an entire pink or fuchsia outfit with a yellow bag.
4. Tie a pink silk scarf around your neck, if you're wearing a yellow top and vice versa.
5. Try accessorizing with bright colored earrings for a chic, cool addition to an everyday outfit.
If you're still hesitant and unsure about how to wear pink and yellow together...take a look at these pink and yellow outfit combinations below and get to see for yourself how chic and wearable they can actually be.
Do you have a fashion-related question? Head over to ASK FUSTANY and ask away! You’ll instantly get your question answered by fashion designers and stylists.