March 16, 2015 12:00 AM | by Dalia Hosny
Five Things You Should Know About Fashion Forward Dubai Season Five
Fashion Forward Dubai is one of the most anticipated fashion events in the Middle East, and it will soon take place next month. International fashion designers, fashion buyers, bloggers and style makers will gather all in one place, to watch the models strut down the runway in the latest designer collections for the upcoming season. Here are five things you should know about Fashion Forward season five.
1. This year, Fashion Forward Dubai Season Five will kick off with an exceptional opening and networking party on the 10th of April.
2. That will be followed by two full days of fashion shows at Madinet Jumeirah, from the 11th to 12th of April, where designers will showcase their Fall/Winter 2015 collections. The participating fashion designers are: Amato, Ezra, Jean Louis Sabaji, Zareena, Aiisha Ramadan, Amber Feroz, Bougouessa, Daneh, Dima Ayad, Hashe, Hussein Bazaza, House of Nomad, Lama Jouni, Madiyah Al Sharqi, Maral, Mauzan, Reemami, Starch Foundation, Said Mahrouf, Taller Marmo, The Emperor 1688, Three Fifty Nine.
3. Moving on to the last day of Fashion Forward, the 13th of April, which will exclusively host the fashion industry professionals for panel discussions, networking events and a showroom area for unique designers to display their creations.
4. It doesn't end here! During Fashion Forward Dubai Season Five, the audience will be able to purchase designer runway pieces from the Spring/Summer 2015 collections at The Garden. How cool is that?
5. Also, at Fashion Forward Dubai Season Five, there will be a different kind of designer presentations in addition to the fashion shows. Designers' collections will be showcased live on models to fashion buyers, press and other guests.
Get the latest scoop on what's happening in the fashion scene in our News section here.
Have You Read These?Gigi Hadid Is the Model to Watch During Fall 2015 Fashion Week
How to Apply Brush According to Your Face Shape
15 Life Lessons Every Woman Should Know