December 18, 2019 03:59 PM | by Farida Abdel Malek
11 Easy Christmas Makeup Tutorials to Follow Step by Step
Why makeup tutorials? Because you can literally pause and follow each step as you go. Makeup tutorials are how I, and so many others, learned to do our own makeup. So that's why we're showing 11 easy Christmas makeup tutorials that are simple and hopefully very easy for you to follow. There's a variety of Christmas makeup looks below, but you don't have to follow every step in the video, especially when it comes to the base makeup.
Remember to do what you're comfortable with and focus more with the videos on the eyeshadow shades, techniques and take inspiration from them. Also, some of these looks have false lashes included which are very hard to apply for a lot of people, including myself, so you can always skip that if it's too much for you.
1. Quick Easy Christmas Makeup Tutorial for Hooded Eyes
If you have hooded eyes, this is great tutorial for you. It's simple brightening makeup with a classic Christmas red lip.
2. Easy Classic Christmas Makeup Tutorial
This is a classic Christmas look...bright glossy red lips and beautiful doe eyes. You can't go wrong with this one.
3. Easy Natural Christmas Makeup Tutorial
As natural as can be. For all the 'natural makeup' kind of girls. This is very fresh and beautiful, light bronze eyeshadow with 3 lip options depending on your preference.
4. Easy Drugstore Christmas Makeup Tutorial
If you're looking for budget-friendly makeup products, check out this one. It's also great for those who want an eyeshadow look that can wake the eyes up.
5. Easy Simple Christmas Makeup Tutorial
Sometimes a red lip is more than enough. Check out here how you can wear a look that's almost only about red lip. Besides your base makeup, just grab mascara, bronzer, blush and maybe highlighter and you're done.
6. Bold Green Christmas Makeup Tutorial
7. Chic Classy Christmas Makeup Tutorial
8. Sexy Last Minute Christmas Makeup Tutorial
9. Glitter Liner Christmas Makeup Tutorial
10. Easy Simple Christmas Makeup Tutorial
11. Easy Lazy Christmas Makeup Tutorial
Main Image Credits: Instagram @lanaelsahely
Although beauty comes from within, you don't want to miss our Makeup section with tips and tricks that every woman should know about.