July 26, 2015 12:00 AM | by The Fustany Team
Nine Things You Need to Know About Philip Kingsley’s Hair Products
Philip Kingsley’s hair products are making their way to Cairo thanks to top-notch Al Sagheer Salons. So who exactly is Philip Kingsley, and why is there so much hype about his hair-care products? Read on to find out more…
1. First things first, Philip Kingsley is one of the world's leading experts on hair and scalp. They call him the 'hair doctor' and he has been a practicing consultant trichologist since the 1950's. Trichology put simply is the science of the hair. Philip Kingsley has had trichological hair clinics in London and New York since 1960's and launched his retail line in 1997.
2. Philip Kingsley's products were one of the first trichologically driven hair and scalp ranges. Basing his products on hair textures rather than the prevailing standard of normal, oily or dry hair the Philip Kingsley product range has products that will optimize every hair texture. Philip Kingsley describes hair textures as fine, medium, coarse and Afro-Caribbean.
3. Philip Kingsley uses your hair texture, the way you style your hair and its length to identify which products from the range will best suit your hair needs.
5. Their Internationally recognized products are multi award winners claiming accolades from the likes of InStyle, Cosmopolitan, Harper's Bazaar, and CoolBrands to mention but a few.
6. Using expertise from their world renowned clinics, Philip Kingsley's retail hair products aim to bridge the gap between hair care and trichology. Their hair and scalp experts are dedicated to creating products that make your hair healthy and beautiful. By adopting a holistic approach to hair care encompassing optimum nutrition and a regular hair and scalp regime, they ensure your hair is the best that it can be.
7. Over many years running the London and New York Trichological Clinics, the Philip Kingsley team found that over 80% of patients attending experienced some degree of female hair loss. Female hair loss can be devastating for sufferers and women are increasingly seeking out solutions to their hair problems. Philip wanted to help as many people as possible with his trichological experience and strived to create a solution that would deliver results, because he recognized that not all of his clients could get to the clinics. He spent over 7 years developing and researching a regime for hair thinning and hair loss launching Trichotherapy last year. Trichotherapy is a 3 step regime that addresses the issue of hair loss and hair thinning from all angles – cosmetic, topical and nutritional. One year on, and the response from customers has been amazing, you can hear from Philip Kingsley’s customers about their experiences with Trichotherapy through their Testimonial video at www.philipkingsley.co.uk.
8. We bet you always use the phrase 'bad hair day,' but did you know that Philip Kingsley was the one who coined it?
9. Philip Kingsley has a cult brand status with an impressive list of celebrity clients, including Audrey Hepburn, Cate Blanchett and Kate Winslet.
Now that we’ve told you everything you need to know about Philip Kingsley and their hair products, head to the nearest Al Sagheer Salon and ask them about their special services and treatments. You’re going to love it!
Even a bad hair day can be under control! Discover more haircare secrets and styles from our Hair section here.
Don't Leave Just Yet!12 Concealer Hacks Every Woman Should Know