October 07, 2016 12:00 AM | by Zeinab El-Fiqi
How to Style Your Hair with Headpieces
Headpieces are currently very trending, that's why I'll tell you how to style your hair headpieces! Want to look different and fabulous each time you see your friends or attend a family gathering? Then make sure you style your hair with headpieces for the ultimate look. Actually, your style will be perfect if you wore a headpiece with your outfit. Don't you agree?
Now follow these simple tips on how to style your hair with headpieces:
1. If your headpiece has a design that has to go on the middle of your forehead, then make sure to part your hair from the middle. For an angelic look, straighten your hair before you put on the headpiece.
2. You can create big fluffy curls and place your headpiece in-between the curls, making it only show on your forehead, for a more wild, gypsy look.
3. Another way to style your hair with headpieces, is to make a messy braided up-do, and place your headpiece loosely over the top of your head for a bohemian look.
4. For an Indian-inspired look, then part your hair as you'd like, do a loose braid, and place your headpiece over your hair.
5. Don't forget to fix your headpiece using bobby pins, so it won't fall off.
So scroll down and get inspired to style your hair with headpieces.
Even a bad hair day can be under control! Discover more haircare secrets and styles from our Hair section here.
Don't Leave Just Yet!