September 17, 2017 | by Nancy Hennes
Any Hijabi Must Take These Makeup Tips Into Consideration for a Perfect Look
Wearing makeup with hijab can be a little bit tricky, because your face is the center of attention. So, wearing too much can be unattractive, and wearing too little can make your face look dull. And for that, there are some makeup rules that you can follow to achieve a flawless look with your hijab, and here they are:
1. Avoid applying too much foundation, powder, and base cream. They'll ruin your headscarf, and they'll be visible leaving you with a very unnatural look.
2. Instead, focus on your eye makeup, because your eyes are the most attractive feature with hijab.
3. The eyeshadow color is very important, it must match your scarf's color for a harmonious look.
4. Shimmering and glittering eye makeup will be tempting to wear, but we suggest that you wear it only at night, and carefully too.
5. Your eyeliner should be simple and sleek, dramatic looks won't be very flattering with hijab.
7. Just one stroke of blush is enough for subtle rosy cheeks.
8. For everyday look, you should go for neutral and nude lipstick shades.
10. If you want to wear a strong, and dark lipstick colors, then I suggest that you match it with a natural makeup look.Main Image Credits: Instagram @chichijab
Got any makeup or skincare questions? ASK FUSTANY can help with that! Post your question, and have makeup artists and skincare experts answer you